FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The new PiMag Sport Bottle is the only water bottle that combines three technologies: nano-filtration, alkalization and declustering.
• The patent pending nano-filtration technology was originally developed for NASA and dramatically increases the filter’s ability to reduce potential contaminants from drinking water, now including pathogens and micro-plastics.
• The patent-pending alkalizing media increases the pH from 7 to 8.5, representing a 15 to 25 fold increase in pH value, going from an acidic to an alkaline range. Alkaline water decreases oxidation-reduction potential and helps offset the effects of harmful free radicals.
• Four 4,600+ gauss neodymium magnets help decluster the water, improving bioavailability to the body’s cell structure because smaller clusters of water molecules are easier to absorb.
• Environmentally responsible: Both bottle and filter can be recycled.
• Bottle made with Bio-treated LDPE plastic from patented Biogreen materials that contain EcoPure, an additive that enables it to be completely broken down in into biomass that nourishes soil, and biogas that can be harvested for energy use.
•FDA Food Contact Safe and BPA-, DEHA- and DEHP-free.
• Unaffected by light, heat or humidity.
• Filter components are replaceable, to extend the life of the bottle, further reducing the impact on landfill waste caused by disposable water bottles.
• Improves taste of water in an eco-friendly manner.
• New improved replaceable flip top drinking spout is more convenient and sanitary and has a loop that can attach to a hook, belt, backpack or lanyard.
• Sport grip for easy handling.
FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY : ANSI/NSF STANDARDS
Particulates (clarity, sediment): exceeds standard
Chlorine reduction: exceeds standard
Chloramine reduction: exceeds standard
Taste and odor reduction: exceeds standard
Cyst reduction: exceeds standard
Lead reduction: exceeds standard
Bacteria reduction: exceeds standard (more than 99.99%)
VOCs : exceeds standard
MTBE: exceeds standard
PiMag Water Technology, patent-pending nano-filtration, patent-pending alkalizing media, declustering, patented Biogreen materials for bottling
CAPACITY: 21 ounces / 621 ml
FILTER LIFE: Up to an estimated 250 refills per filter; approximately 40 gallons or 3 months of average use.
13503 Replacement Filter Pack
HOW TO USE
Remove cap and fill bottle with water to fill line. Replace cap, raise drinking spout and squeeze bottle. Read instructions before first use.