FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Roasted organic Chicory Root helps support the breakdown of fats by increasing the flow of bile through the liver.* Chicory Root is high in antioxidant compounds, contains a soluble fiber that helps feed digestive flora in the intestines and is a mild laxative.*
• Milk Thistle extract contains the flavonoid Silymarin, an active component that is believed to be nature’s own liver supporter and shield. Milk Thistle has been shown to help increase glutathione levels, which may help decrease oxidative stress.*
• Turmeric extract has been used for centuries in the Ayurvedic and Chinese traditions to help address a variety of stomach issues, including bloating, gas, water retention, kidney and liver dysfunctions.* It contains curcumin, an active component which may help decrease inflammation.*
• Bupleurum extract is best known for its ability to help detoxify for the liver and address indigestion, diarrhea and constipation.* Bupleurum extract is believed to work well with Milk Thistle and Turmeric. The saikosaponins found in Bupleurum help produce anti-inflammatory effects and may help inhibit the growth of harmful cells while encouraging wound recovery.*
• Schisandra is an adaptogen used to help increase resistance to stress.* Due to the lignans contained in Schisandra, it has been used by Chinese herbalists to help enhance liver functions.* Fat –soluble compounds found in the core of the Schisandra seed help defend the liver from toxins.*
• Multi-purpose Ashwaghanda (“Sensoril”) is an adaptogen used to help support the liver and to help the body cope with stress and the effects of aging.* It helps the body remove excess waste, facilitates weight management and helps promote an improved sense of wellbeing.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.