Food, water and sleep are all important, but air is the most immediate need. It’s something we use several times a minute! What could be more worthwhile than improving air quality? The groups who spend the most time at home are children and the elderly. Good indoor air quality is even more essential for them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Advanced, multiple-stage filtration
• High-efficiency particulate air filter exceeds the measured efficiency of capturing up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air.
• Patented system to generate negative-ions (similar to those found in natural environments such as forests and lakes)
• Ozone-free operation (non-toxic)
• Particle sensor: detects ambient pollution levels and operates automatically
• Can be placed on manual operation when desired
• Air quality display shows room air quality
Environmentally friendly technology
• Energy Star qualified: 35% more efficient than standard models and saves a minimum of 215 kilowatt-hours per year
• Re-usable prefilter for a reduced carbon footprint
• Replaceable filters (recommended every six months)
COVERAGE: 313 sq. ft./29 sq. m.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 55 watts
DIMENSIONS: 14.8 x 22.6 x 10 in/37.5 x 57.5 x 25.5 cm (Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.)
WEIGHT: 13.9 lb/6.3 kg
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIALS: Polyurethane, polypropylene, activated carbon, microfiber, ABS plastic: all recyclable
HOW TO USE: The KenkoAir Purifier may be set to operate on automatic mode or switched on at will.
FILTER REPLACEMENT: Clean the reusable prefilter and replace the other filters every six months.