FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Flexible lower-back support
• Patented Nikken DynaFlux Technology
• Dynamic magnetic field with greater depth penetration
• Magnetic over 100% of the surface.
• TriPhase® Technology includes far-infrared, negative ions
• Lightweight, contoured design allows freedom of movement and all day comfort
• Ventilated for cool comfort
• May be used with KenkoTherm® Back Belt
If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products. Do not place magnetic products in direct contact with magnetically sensitive items such as watches, audio/video tapes, credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966), Far-Infrared Technology, Negative-Ion Technology
Height 7.5 in/ 19 cm, Width 6 in/ 15 cm
Ferrite magnets, silicon rubber, low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene
HOW TO USE
Apply the MagFlex so that the surface with the attached magnets is against the body and the side with the embossed Nikken brand faces outward.
Clean with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.
One-year standard limited warranty.